Discuss Looking for White Floor Tiles with coloured flecks in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Having just laid these it was a mission to find a supplier. There are a few manufacturers that make these but you'll find some have now discontiuned them.

They are a white quartz with flecks of ventian glass in them.

These are made by Compac Kitchens countertops - COMPAC. Countertops that come to life and you can expect to pay around £130+ sqm. If you have trouble getting hold of them then give me a pm

I believe Silestone also do a version

RIMG_0435.jpg RIMG_0433.jpg

RIMG_0433.jpg RIMG_0435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for White Floor Tiles with coloured flecks in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I am in the process of preparing a concrete floor in my mum's house for tiling, and have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB