Discuss Looks like i have won a roll top bath on Twitter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Well, I think that's just lovely, congratulations, Dave :hurray: not quite the van, but maybe that will come next? Simsalabim..
fairy 2.gif

Bet Debs and the kids are really chuffed, too :) What a nice surprise for the weekend! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

ah, but I also had 3 pm's from sexy sue, gorgeous georgina and franny something or other....unfortunately I had to pass them all up as I've got a wife two kids and a pup to look after tonight:lol:

well,.... it troubles me to say, I get those, too, even one that keeps telling me "Do not ignore me!" and apparently I need certain pharmaceuticals.. :lol:

U

user123

Trouble is there are so many fakes you don't know who or what to believe, its reminds me of when Del boy threw 15 grand in cash out of the tower block at the end of 'To hull and back' when he though it was counterfit! :lol:

I'm sure Dave has won though and I'm pleased for him.

Yes, he has, I saw the message to him on Twitter and was so chuffed for him :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looks like i have won a roll top bath on Twitter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi I am currently getting my bathroom refitted and am installing a semi roll top bath into an...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Looks like i have won a roll top bath on Twitter..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.