Discuss Low Emission zone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rooders

Hello all. i m just curious as to how many people on the forum will be affected to this outrageous L.E.Z farce which is in my view another kick in the nads for us hard working peolple of this once great country? My van is my pride and joy and although i do not live in London i do travel there and i currently have a long run of work in twickenham which in the new year i may have to stop or hire a van which im looking into. I understand that filters can cost up to 2500£ which is ridiculous and is more than my van is worth... twice over in money terms.I am sooo furious with the way this country is going down the pan and becoming impossible to save any money or even break even at the moment with bills rising food tax ect! how do these people expect me and otheres to fork out for a new van in these time when im struggling to just put food onmy table. i am so depressed by the way us brits are being treated and also how we all just roll over and take it (me included)... . sorry all for my rant i wont go on any more lol

How do you all feel? will you be affected? and also are you aware of the go slow protest in oct 13th? i will post more details nearer the time with meeting points ect if anyones interested..:thumbsup: i will be there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Low Emission zone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Low Emission zone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.