Discuss LTP Sealers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Hello all, I wanted to put up a little bit of info on LTP sealers to go with the post I put up the other day on surface types. I will add a link to this post at the bottom of this one. All LTP products can be bought or ordered at any Tile Giant store.

This is the second time I have typed out this post but I deleted it by mistake:thumbsdown:

LTP Ironwax Primer

For use on thick and extremely absorbant floors and terracotta before finishing with LTP Ironwax Satin or LTP Ironwax Gloss. Facilitates a good adherence of LTP Ironwax Satin and LTP Ironwax Gloss.
(1 and 5 litre containers)

LTP Ironwax Gloss (Interior Use Only)

This tough ionised acrylic gloss sealer hes been specially formulated to minimise maintenance of porous quarry tiles, terracotta, brick, slate, stone, terrazzo, unpolished marble and cement floors. LTP Ironwax Gloss may be used as a wax protector to strengthen the seal offered by non silicone waxes. Maintain with LTP Floorshine.
N.B On more porous surfaces pre-seal with LTP Ironwax primer. Do not use in wet areas.

LTP Ironwax Satin (Interior Use Only)

A hard wearing ionised acrylic satin finish sealer, that provides an easy to apply self shine satin finish on porous quarry tiles, terracotta, brick, slate, stone, terrazzo, unpolished marble and cement floors. LTP Ironwax Satin may be used as a wax protector to strengthen the seal offered by non-silcone waxes. Maintain with LTP Floorshine.

LTP Mattstone

Suitable for all wall and floor surfaces LTP Mattstone provides a natural matt finish with minimal change to surface character on travertine, quarry tiles, terracotta, slate, stone, unpolished marble, terrazzo and cement floors. Provides effective resistance to staining from coffee, wine and other domestic fluids. Maintain with LTP Waxwash on floors and LTP Stonewash on walls. Can be used in wet areas. Suitable for interior and exterior use and on floors that have no damp course.
(500ml, 1 and 5 litre containers)

LTP Colour Intensifier And Stainblock

Suitable wall and floor tiles enhancing the natural colour, characteristics and appearance of travertine, quarry tiles, brick, slate, flagstones, limestone, granite worktops and tiles, terrazzo etc, with a matt finish. Provides a protective resistance to staining from coffee, wine and other domestic fluids. Proforms well in wet areas, including bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds. Maintain with LTP Waxwash on floors and LTP Stonewash on walls. Suitable for interior and exterior use and floors that have no damp proof course.
(500ml, 1 and 5 litre containers)

LTP MPG Sealer

A colourless impregnating sealer especially formulated for use on tiles that have been mechanically polished to create a highly polished finish. Ideal for use on polished porcelain, polished marble, polished granit, polished limestone and polished slate. Suitable for both wall and floor surfaces. Strongly protects against water, oil, dirt and grease. Ideal for use on granite worktops. Maintain surfaces with LTP Waxwash for floors and LTP Stonewash for walls and worktops. Suitable for interior and exterior use.

LTP Wall and Floor Grout Protector

A colourless barrier that helps absorbent, porous grout joints from penetration by water, dirt, oil, grease, sebum and limestone. Suitable for use in kitchens and bathroom. Ideal for use on newly laid glazed ceramic walls and floor tiles where in normal conditions unprotected grout joint quickly become dirty.
(1 litre containers)

LTP Grout & Tile Protector

images

Easy to apply. Forms a colorless barrier that helps to protect porous wall and floor grout joints from penetration by water, dirt, oil, grease and limestone. Assists cleaning. Ideal for use in wet rooms and shower enclosures. Used as a 'top up coat' this product further protects natural stone and all other types of masonry surfaces. Over spray on most surfaces will completely dissipate leaving no hard to remove residue.
(600ml aerosol)

LTP Glaze Protector (Interior Use Only)

A low maintenance satin finish self shine sealer for glazed ceramic, unpolished porcelain and vitrified quarry tiles. Protects and embellishes all types of tiles, exellent for use on low absorbent quarry tiles including new victorian style flooring. Highly resistant to wear and stains. For interior use only. Facilitates maintenance and cleaning. Maintain with LTP Floorshine.

http://www.tilersforums.com/stone-tiling-forum/46585-identify-your-tile-type-sealing.html

U

user123

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to LTP Sealers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
LTP Sealers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.