Discuss lucky win... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
my wife went to tesco today to do the shopping, she checked a lottery ticket she had in her hand bag for a couple of weeks, cashier told her she had to go to the post office as she had won over £500, went to the post office to find out she had won £1,779.00........:hurray: I feel a holiday coming on..!! as long as she don't spend it all...:lol: whats the most you've won on the lottery..?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Andy thats great news...I love nice stories. I got a brown envelope in the post a couple of weeks ago, my premium bond had come up. It was £25.00 quid but it didn't matter. I was over the moon so much so that I bought the lads their breakfasts...but that came to £28.00 ummm I didnt think about that!

Lynn

2 bacon sarnies in the smoke is expensive :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to lucky win... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
M
A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping center was packed , and as the wife walked...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
I
Had two bits of luck today, won a Mapei goodie bag on twitter and had a call from CTD Nottingham...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB