Discuss M10 concrete for raising concrete slab prior to tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Never heard it like that but no a 1 :3 :6 is to suitable for a garage floor. Generally you would need a minimum 1 : 2: 4 for a covered garage floor so in your notation an m15.

1: 3 :6 will have approximately 170kg of cement per m3 and really you need a minimum of 270kg/m3. If you have a lot of m10 and can mix an extra 100kg per cubic meter into it thoroughly it would work.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to M10 concrete for raising concrete slab prior to tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm planning on tiling my porch, and the tiles and adhesive will take up around 13mm of height...
Replies
Views
Help! New DIYer here - I’m preparing my bathroom floor to lay ceramic tile. Removed the vinyl...
Replies
Views
Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB