Discuss Mairead in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mairead

Hi! Glad to have found you! Any advice for the best floor tiles for a wet room? Also, where have all the lovely colourful and shining bathroom wall tiles gone to? It's all black, brown, cocoa, fawn and cream! I'm looking for hazy restful shades of green and blue. Where are they hiding?

How to work out the gradient fall of floor tiles for a wet room? And how do you actually do it? Is it enough that there is a slope in the shower area? Thanks for any tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mairead in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a walk in shower room in my bathroom that is tiled using slate mosaics on the...
Replies
Views
Kajiman tamang
K

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB