UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Makita 18v B & Q Deal £79.99 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Ultimate Tiling

Just one the way to B&Spew to grab this Makita drill.

18v Drill
2 x Batterys
101 Piece Drill set ( In case)

I know these have been on offer before but thats cheap and i like the case as it holds a few drill bits ect.

Was going to get the £80 deal from screw fix with the extra battery instead of the 101 piece kit but needs a set of good drill tools anyway!

Offer is only on for 4 days (ends tuesday) but i did read on a forum that if the still had stock let a further £10 will be discounted.

I also got a B&Q trade card through the post so that might get abit more off, let you know!

S

simhopper

A good buy there,
hard to beat the LI-ION range though,last longer etc.
Makita all the way,i even have their site radio(it runs off my LI-ION battery!!!) very handy

How long have you had your site radio?

I bought mine origionally from screwfix approx 13months ago....im now on my 3rd

Fantastic sound and bass but rubbish reliability

I personally think that makita have gone towards the DIY market with some of there products

C

Colour Republic

The first drill I bought was a De-Walt (14 years back when the gearing was metal) which I still use today! I might get this Makita as a back up, a mate got one a while back which I was quite impressed with for the money. My drill that I use at the moment is a bit heavy to have in your hand all the time... But it does have 3.5ah beat that!!

ey6450gqkw-im04loo.jpg

OMG!!!! I paid £360 for this drill a few years back, you can pick it up for less than £250 now GUTTED! why did I have to look?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Makita 18v B & Q Deal £79.99 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I am torn between a tile at B&Q which is cheap at £12 a sq metre (ceramic, printed HD)...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
D
Does anyone have /own them ? and if you do please say how you find them, i have some de-walt...
Replies
Views
Q
Selling my Makita 8391DWPE cordless 18v drill set. Included is- 2 x 1.3ah NICD Batteries 1 x...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.