UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Makita BHP452RFWX 18V LXT Combi Drill - great deal. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Just picked up a brand new one for £157.95 inc. delivery.
Makita-BHP452RFWX-18V-Li-ion-Celebration-Combi-Drill-1-Battery-BHP-.jpg

It's a belter :thumbsup:
Super fast 22minute charge and LED light for when you're coal mining with it:lol:
Much lighter than my last one:thumbsup: and it's black and white:hurray:
Got it from this firm in Ireland - eBay My World - powertoolbiz

Last edited:
I'll be looking for a new one soon and that looks like a nice drill. With it being black and white the license should be cheaper too. Just looked...I think you got the last one.

Email them Sandy mate - they're a smashing firm to deal with:thumbsup:

They had promised to send a load of FOC drill bits up with the drill but they did not arrive:thumbsdown: I dropped them a,line and a copy of the email promising me the bits and low and behold the very next day I received a separate package in the post with the bits in:hurray:

B

Bolter

Just picked up a brand new one for £157.95 inc. delivery.
Makita-BHP452RFWX-18V-Li-ion-Celebration-Combi-Drill-1-Battery-BHP-.jpg

It's a belter :thumbsup:
Super fast 22minute charge and LED light for when you're coal mining with it:lol:
Much lighter than my last one:thumbsup: and it's black and white:hurray:
Got it from this firm in Ireland - eBay My World - powertoolbiz

I have this drill, paid the same from Screwfix about a year or so ago. The drill is very good though, really pleased with it!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Makita BHP452RFWX 18V LXT Combi Drill - great deal. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Selling my Makita 8391DWPE cordless 18v drill set. Included is- 2 x 1.3ah NICD Batteries 1 x...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
Hey Guys I'm looking to buy a drill but I am a little bit unsure as to what drill would be best...
Replies
Views
M
I think this is a good buy...a Makita Combi Driver/Drill 18v with 3 FREE batteries. Makita...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.