Discuss Manchester mosaic artist brill in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Well that's certainly a unique claim to fame. :lol:

I'm sure you could do some of that couldn't you Gi?

Thank you for the thought, Dan, some yes, some I would do differently, with more subtleties, but some I know I couldn't do yet. I haven't had much experience with protraits but I can draw them well enough, the most important step, it's niggling away at me that I should have a go, even thinking of starting the hard way, the "new baby in the family to come" portrait maybe, when she is 6 months old or so, smooth soft features are the hardest, so it's a challenge in my mind, the brain has much fewer recognition points so it has to be spot on. Basically if I find I can do a baby face really well, with the right expression, especally using totally different colour mixes, then I can go on to simpler adult faces and relax a little... :thumbsup:

Somerset

Reply to Manchester mosaic artist brill in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m just in the middle of doing a course with UK Pro Tiling and was wondering if I...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Manchester mosaic artist brill
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.