Discuss manflu in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Only got rid of it a couple of weeks before xmas and have it again!

WTF is going on?

It needs to go before I go skiing at the end of the month else I'll be screwed. Last year I had it and gave it two people who were skiing with us. The apartments are too small to have a manflu victim in with 5 others.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
alpe de huez or something it's called. I've let the lads book it, I just give 'em my cash and go for the ride lol

They're snowboarders and I ski, but they're new, they only went first time last Jan. So hopefully this time they're not falling off as much. Kept having to wait. Having said that I white deathed myself a few times lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Apparently only vulnerable can get it, even though most cases where people have died they've been of fit health!

Well update on the old manflu. I think it's worse, I'm pretty sure it's swineflu oink oink. I get the flu quit often being an inactive unfit bloke that doesn't eat right, and never have I had a bad belly and the runs, nor a head ache.

It says on the NHS website symptoms are high temperature (mine's only low as I'm thrashing paracetamol but it was high) and then two of the following, it lists loads and I have ALL of them. Random tiredness (I can normally skip the odd nights sleep fully and have a weird sleeping pattern but it's regular - I nearly fell asleep two days ago only a few hours after getting up), muscle aches, got that, loss of appetite, hard to tell as I don't eat like you're meant to, but I'm certainly not hungry, head ache (pain killers taken it off but I had one and have it in the mornings) and a couple of other things I'm sure I have.

The main one is the runs though, I daren't fart. :lol: I never get the runs, even with flu. Very strange. Oh, and the fact I can't stomach a beer. tut. (I have tried but probably shouldn't have done)

Can't really do anything about it now though, it's bloody friday!

Sooooo. If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I do go missing from time to time. But if I haven't been online by monday night I'm either in a morg or in hopital in quarantine with aliens or whatever else is in there.

Reply to manflu in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, a long time since I have been here but back for some advice/reassurance ! About to tile my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
manflu
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.