Discuss Mapei adhesive on Aquadecc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CarlGHudson

Hi all,

Please can anyone adivse on the following:

I am using Dural C1 on 22mm plywood and an Impey Aquadec; does the plywood need coating in anything?

I have tried sticking some of the C1 on to the Aquadec using Mapei Buildfix C2F Stone and Porcelaine Rapid Set White mixed with Buildfix Flexible additive and it doesn't stick too well; it would be OK for floor but certainly not for wall tiles. Any idea why this might be the case?

thank you

Reply to Mapei adhesive on Aquadecc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am posting in the hope that someone may be willing to offer me some advice about floor...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am applying glass/mixed mosaic tiles to a wooden but painted bath panel. I have some Mapei...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
T
Hi Lads, Anyone had any problems adding Bal GT1 Admix to Mapei grout ? Got a job next week...
Replies
Views
Tony Cooper
T
M
The Issue I have is Bal have great instructions on their packaging, Mapei have no instructions...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mapei adhesive on Aquadecc
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.