Discuss Mapei beige grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Close, but not a match. From memory the B&Q Mapei grouts aren't rapid setting polymer modified like UCP, they are quite basic grouts.
This is the one I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 58

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Looks like Mapei have improved it since I was last asked to use it. It never had the "drop effect" or "bio block" tags that it now had on the bag! I found it very slow drying though and slightly off colour to UCP.
How did you get on with it in the end?
Will tell you tomorrow, starting at 5.30am! Need to be finished for 11 !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei beige grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is anyone on this forum familiar with Mapei Pro Standard tile adhesive from Tile Giant...
Replies
Views
Ian Mead
I
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB