Discuss Mapei exclusive adhesive in Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
Today I used a Mapei product sold exclusively through Tile Giant, it was a spf grey called proflexible. It was a superb adhesive imo, easy to mix smooth and loads of pot life, so I could mix up a lot without turning round and finding the product solid in the bucket, you got plenty of warning when it was going off. I would highly recommend it:thumbsup::thumbsup::smilewinkgrin:. Great value for money.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei exclusive adhesive in Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
I am planning to get 1000x1000 tiles in my kitchen from the following website. In the quote they...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is anyone on this forum familiar with Mapei Pro Standard tile adhesive from Tile Giant...
Replies
Views
Ian Mead
I

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB