Discuss Mapei flexcolor may be coming to CTD in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Got given a couple of buckets to try and report back. Ready mixed grout that behaves like UC+ without the hassle. I found this product on google a few months back and realised it was not a DIY type crappy grout and it's been about for years in the US. CTD are trialling 3 colours and giving it to regulars to try out and report back. If they get enough interest they will buy all the colours in bulk to pass on a good price to traders.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei flexcolor may be coming to CTD in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB