Discuss mapei glasgow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

G1zm0

hi, im looking for a place in glasgow area that sell mapei products ie keraflex white.

i know sf do it but at expensive price for small bag, same with b&q (they dont do kera)

so far i can get a 20kg white for £30 exc postage from the interweb.

the plan:
to use mapi tanking for the mr board at shower are (760 x 760), use kerra to fix all the tiles on wall and floor (wbp is down and putting nmp aswell), and a border of mosaic around room and 1 line down under shower, then grout with either bal microban or ultracolour

anyone know any place in glasgow that supply this , and for public.
also place for nmp 6mm (only found tile giant and there 10 a sheet)

im trying to work out how many bags i need ,(square meterage) i have 2 walls at at 8 feet 2 at 6 feet height is 2300mm thats abt 7.5 feet. , standard window and door.

i got it to 321 sq (including floor)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to mapei glasgow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

U
I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on which grey grout to use. I have a 100mm x...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
I don't use mapei but a customer supplied mapei jasmine grout for a floor got to say never again...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Pallet Deals - Adhesive & Grout Keraquick Grey 20kg Pallet Deal- 48 Bags - Pallet Deals -...
Replies
Views
H
Hi Does anyone know of a way to get a sample of some Mapei coloured grout? I think I want some...
Replies
Views
P
I'm using the mapei shower waterproofkit in conjunction with a shower tray. Would you coat the...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB