UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mapei Glitter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

Nice one.. let us know how you get on with it paul..:thumbsup:

i dont know how many people on here have used it , beware , it is finer than a fine thing , i got mine cheap as its bag was split , weighed it and only lost 10 grams so i will have more than enough for my job , the bigger problem is , i look like a glitter fairy after i transferred it to a plastic tub :yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T

tfs

has anyone got pics of the gold glitter grout in action yet!!? it seems that the silver is more popular to me!! :thumbsup:

I saw the gold glitter on a shop front in South Italy a few years ago. It was stunning, it was used with gold mosaics on a shop front.

I reckon silver is used most as in most cases people seem to be using the mapeglitter with the quartz tile that has the silvers speckles in it.

C

channyfro

I saw the gold glitter on a shop front in South Italy a few years ago. It was stunning, it was used with gold mosaics on a shop front.

I reckon silver is used most as in most cases people seem to be using the mapeglitter with the quartz tile that has the silvers speckles in it.

I'm also thinking about using the glitter grout in my kitchen with the quartz tiles but do you not think it'll be a little too much?

T

tfs

Oh and by the way does anyone know the RRP for Keraproxy design 3kg as I have had some real random quotes - one for £25 plus vat and another for £75 plus vat???

I have PM you with an idea of cost mate, I would reccomend Tile Giant, price can vary just a little depending on colour chosen. I imagine you will probably go for the anthracite if you are using mapei, as they dont do black in Kerapoxy design.

let us know how you get on mate:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mapei Glitter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.