Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Mapei keraquick, good or what. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Here are some pics (not very good) showing a tile I had cut around a socket. The customer changed his mind, so I had to remove it. This tile had only been on for twelve hours. As you can see, it ripped the whole peice of plasterboard off. Proof of the strength of primer G and Keraquick:thumbsup:

Attachments

• stuck1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Stuck2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Stuck3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 168
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

the stuff is the dogs danglies as far as i'm concerned!
i use it almost all the time now since swithching over from bal!:prrr:
the first job i used it on was my own kichen,it took me 5 hours to strip back a floor tiled on conctrete,i laid a 600 x 400mm trav tile and noticed it was scratched and it took me about an hour to remove and totall clean the area:yikes:

David I will put some pics on, of a job where the plumber had cocked up. I had to remove a tile on a wall that was hardie board, that had been tanked. I had to rip the face of the hardie board to get the tile off:yikes: seriously good stuff:thumbsup:

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

the stuff is the dogs danglies as far as i'm concerned!
i use it almost all the time now since swithching over from bal!:prrr:
the first job i used it on was my own kichen,it took me 5 hours to strip back a floor tiled on conctrete,i laid a 600 x 400mm trav tile and noticed it was scratched and it took me about an hour to remove and totall clean the area:yikes:

Really do not understand the Bal bashing here, price is an issue, but they do make some fantastic products, have been using the new PTB flex on a large floor, reasonably priced.
A joy to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mapei keraquick, good or what. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, Absolute newby here in terms of tiling. Having been doing lots of research and I think I`m...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mapei keraquick, good or what.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.