Discuss Mapei keraquick rapidset/Tradepoint Mapei super flexible adhesive ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

what

I have just run out of Mapei keraquick rapidset S1 which I am using to bond slate tiles to (on top of) ditra matting.I bought a batch online but haven't the time to wait for another delivery as it took a week. I have seen mapei super flexible adhesive on the B&Q Tradepoint site

Mapei Tile Adhesive Grey, 20kg | TradePoint

- is this the same as Keraquick Rapidset, I have had a look on the mapei site but it does not appear there as a product - is this ok for ditra?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei keraquick rapidset/Tradepoint Mapei super flexible adhesive ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I am planning to get 1000x1000 tiles in my kitchen from the following website. In the quote they...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB