Discuss Mapei prices in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

missy12

Hi,

I have been reading a few threads here about Mapei prices and they seem to vary a great deal from one supplier to another. It seems if the supplier has a big buying power they can sell cheaper than smaller independent supplier.

I am looking for some White Flexible Adhesive and White grout, to be used on screeded cemented floor with water pipes underfloor heating on Porcelain Tiles??

Any suggestions on the best one to use, preferably want to use Mapei brand but have looked online there a loads of different types such as Keraflex, Mapeker, Keraquick, Single part what does that mean?

I don't want to just leave it all to my tiler I always like to know whats best and whats not and get involve in the decision making to avoid any possible issues and problems.

Any suggestions recommendations on the best suited range to use and best best prices on multiple bags??

Need a few bags to cover a large area?

many thanks in advance.

Missy x

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei prices in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice . Just finished the shower cubicle , used a Mapei white grout and the grout...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB