Discuss Mapei White(100)grout for the following tile and kitchen unit combo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ronster

Hi everyone

Thanks for everyone's quick help so far for my exterior and interior floor tile grout questions.

These are the wall ties we've gone for. Again slightly aged and they do vary from tile to tile with slight reds and browns shades.

We thought we would go for the standard Mapei white and possibly the Kerapoxy version.

The tiles below were mounted on a wall using standard mapai white.

Do you thinks e should consider jasmine (130, Vanilla(131) and Beige 200(132).... or does white(100) look far better?

Would the Kerapoxy version look any different to any of the above standard mapai colour grout?

Thanks

View attachment 58341 View attachment 58340

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei White(100)grout for the following tile and kitchen unit combo in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
T
Doing some tiling for a friend in a few weeks 9 sqm kitchen floor. house built 1912, no DPC/M...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
O
Can anyone confirm or deny that 131 Vanilla grout has been discontinued by Mapei.
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
J
Hi I have just grouted my newly fitted ABK Reworks Multi Beige 600x300 Porcelain wall tiles...
Replies
Views
jazzhands
J
D
This is a converted garage sized room. Two kitchen surfaces, each 3000mm long. And a Belfast...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB