Discuss marazzi atlante in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just done 53m of Casalgrande Mineral Chrom in wetroom and bathroom.

Very very textured

New! - Mineral Chrom - Casalgrande Padana

First was a nightmare trying to wash down after grouting. But what I did as I progressed was grout joints and remove excess almost immediately with sponge, being careful not to touch the joints, worked to about 3-4mm away from it.

On 2nd bathroom I got some empty silicon tubes and filled with grout, then using that I filled the joints, and then forced it fully in with grout float, found that it was quick enough 60x30 tiles so not too many joints.

Don't envy you though :thumbsdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to marazzi atlante in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with this product and what was you opinion on it? I’m...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB