Discuss marble sandblasting and cutting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mhtiler

ANY SUGGESTIONS,hi people,got a very tricky costomer who wants tuscan polished marble on her floors,this isnt anything different than i normally undertake everyday!
the thing is the customer is having 3 floors all done the same,but 1 of them she wants sandblasting,i reckon she should pick different tiles like tumbled marble on 1 room instead of sandblasting,
ALSO she wants them laying in OCTAGON pattern,does anyone know where you can get poliched marble with this pattern to save cutting them all,
pattern is white main with black inserts, tiles are 305x305 white and black.,cheers all.:mad2:

Reply to marble sandblasting and cutting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have black slate and white marble floor tiles in our hallway, chequerboard...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi everyone , I have a client that has had some WHITE composite marble tiles laid on her...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
P
Hi my names Paul, just joined this forum. I've laid underfloor heating in my house - pipes...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hi all, I've been fortunate to get a fair few 30-40m2 downstairs flooring in varying new...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
marble sandblasting and cutting
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.