Discuss Marcarist CK850 wearing out quickly in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Dave, When I say worn out is in the end was trying to burn it way through the tile not cut them! Like I have posted. Trade tiler been great and I am sending the blade back to them so it can be checked over.

From this description I'd say the cutting edge had overheated and glazed over. The blade probably needed "dressing" and it would have carried on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Marcarist CK850 wearing out quickly in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Evening, Quick intro; Ive been lurking on the forum for a few weeks in prep for a job I am doing...
Replies
Views
N
T
HI i have recently tiled a wet room floor using 30x30 porcelain, the plumber had installed a...
Replies
Views
peckers
P
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB