Currently reading:
Red and black chequred pattern - Market for old Victorian Floor Tiles?

Discuss Red and black chequred pattern - Market for old Victorian Floor Tiles? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

I have just taken up a floor of the red and black Victorian tiles... I know, it's an absolute travesty! I was wondering if there was any market for these - room was around 1m x 3m and the majority came up whole. Just seems such a shame for them to end up in the skip!!
TIA for any responses.

Attachments

• VictorianTiles.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 70
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Red and black chequred pattern - Market for old Victorian Floor Tiles? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a small kitchen extension built a couple of years ago. The new sand and cement screed...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB