UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Marmox Acrylic Sealant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PHG

A waterproof sealant providing permanent elasticity, developed by Marmox for use with Marmox products. The material has a minimal shrink rate (5%, tested to ASTM C733) and forms safe and permanent bond with most materials such as polystyrene, concrete, metal and plastics.
The sealant is touch dry in twenty minutes and is effective in providing a waterproof barrier within 24 hours. Final curing is achieved within seven days.
Advantages

• Free of any organic solvants
  • Adheres to most materials
  • Unlike silicone, it does not repel adhesives, morters or paint
  • Completely waterproof
Applications

• Waterproofing joints between Thermoblocks
  • Waterproofing joints between Marmox boards
  • Waterproofing and fixing the Showerstone drain
  • Adhering Showerstone and Showerlays to the floor
  • Bath surrounds and vanity units

Marmox Acrylic Sealant - PHG Wetrooms

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Marmox Acrylic Sealant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm in the process of installing a wetroom based upon marmox showerlay. base down and...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all First post here so please be gentle! I am about to start on a refurb of our ensuite...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
D
Just ripped a shower out and the walls were standard ply just tiled straight on top (hence all...
Replies
Views
dingabell
D
N
Hi all, first post so play nice! I am about to start a rebuild of our bathroom. It is stud...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.