UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Marmox Showerlay Formers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PHG

Designed for shower and wetroom applications the Marmox Showerlay is pre-formed to create an effective water slope to the drain. It is a floor level panel that can easily be cut to fit the shower area or to produce an irregular or circular shower base. As with all Marmox products the Showerlay is ready to receive a tiled finish of the customer's choice. Made with a waterproof extruded polystyrene core and a double reinforced surface that is compatible with most tile adhesives. A thin stainless steel sheet has been built in to reinforce the waste outlet hole. The Marmox Showerlay is robust enough to allow mosaic tiles as small as 50mm to be laid on it without the risk of compression through point loading and is compatible with the Marmox / Dallmer shower drain.

Marmox Showerlay Formers - PHG Wetrooms

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Marmox Showerlay Formers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
anybody got experience of using small mosaics, 25mm or so, on a showerlay tray? Marmox say it's...
Replies
Views
mattle40
M
Hi, I'm in the process of installing a wetroom based upon marmox showerlay. base down and...
Replies
Views
Hi could I use 6mm Marmox Boards on an upstairs chipboard wetroom floor that will then have u/f...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all First post here so please be gentle! I am about to start on a refurb of our ensuite...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
E
Hi. I'm planning on changing an en suite shower into a wetroom. I'd like to have wood effect...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.