Discuss Marshalltown Grout pads in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

the diving tile

I bought two of them a few weeks and they are starting to wear out only grouting ceramic wall tiles, I still have old ones for nonslip floors and none of the rubber has ever worn. The new ones have a white rubber base while the old have a more cream coloured base, any one else having the same issues, am disappointed as I usually got a year out of a pad now its down to a few weeks. :thumbsdown:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Marshalltown Grout pads in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a nightmare with my patio, one issue after another. The latest one is the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB