UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Matching limestone floor.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marshy11

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. My mind feels like it is about to explode after reading all the very helpful information on here.....

We have a limestone tiled floor on the ground floor of our barn conversion. The tiles are 610 x 406 x 12mm. They were originally bought from a company in the Midlands (8 years ago) who are no longer trading. They were called French Vanilla Limestone.

Now we have added an extension to the kitchen, which means we need to match in the floor (as it joins). I am having a problem finding a similar tile. I think the nearest I have found is Applestone honed, but can't really tell from these 10mm samples!

Is anyone able to offer any help of where I may go to find them. We've tried our local tilers (we are in Cornwall) and gone as far as Exeter but no one can seem to give us a similar match.

Thanks for your help.

M

marshy11

IMG_3071.jpg IMG_3072.jpg IMG_3073.jpg

Please excuse the mess....dog has just been out for a run and she brought a lot of grass back in (and two of our ducks!).....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Matching limestone floor.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
We're quoting to rip up and replace a tiled floor with Limestone tiles. I'm looking for advice...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.