Discuss Matching Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi Chaps and 'esses
Ive been asked to tile a currently part tiled bathroom (1/3 of wall up from the bath). The trouble is the landlord doesn't want us to start from scratch, cost! So I am left with trying to find a tile that is ceramic, but has a mosaic pattern on it. I know it must be out there somewhere. The housing developments in Warrington (10 yrs old) is full of them. The tile has a gloss with beige mosaics ligh beige to very light brown. Thus far I've tried 7 stores with no luck, the internet just throws up mosaics.
I have a picture, but not sure if I can post it on the forum.
Thanks in advance if you can spare a moment of your time. Like me, you probably don't have enough hours in the day!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Matching Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am trying to locate a philkeram-Johnson tile 30x30 floor tile. Real mix of colours...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some help trying to trace a ceramic tile ,Azulev roma beige,I have been fixing these...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We have a 1920's tiled fireplace which at some point as been over-tiled with mosaics. We...
Replies
Views
G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
R
Started a wet room this week normally I use mosaics on the tray but they don't do a matching one...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB