UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mcallister Tile Saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Thought I'd look it up - Mac Allister 750W Tile Cutter MTC750L Blue/Yellow 180mm, 0000005233267

Reviews don't seem to be that great on it. Inaccurate cutting due to blade thickness. Guess that's down to the laser not being set right.
To be honest the laser is just a gimmic which runs on batteries if you want to use it, personally a good laser would set you back more than the cutter so it ain't worth using! As for the blade it's about 3mm thick am sure it would be good enough for ceramics , that's why I fitted the marcrist to it super job!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mcallister Tile Saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im a DIYer doing a lot of work on an old house we are f restoring. I have put down a...
Replies
Views
Hi looking to replace the blade in my tile saw size 180 with a bore hole of 22.23 it has a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and after a bit of advice on a new wet saw. I've read all the...
Replies
Views
Rubi Diamond Blades, Marcrist Diamond Blades, Economy Diamond Blades Rubi Diamond Blades...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.