Discuss Mcscaff in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mcscaff

Thanks for the welcome ,however I am desperate to start a new thread but the info relating to starting one on the forum page is as follows Click the blue button on the left labelled "+ Post New Thread" to start a new thread/topic, give the thread a descriptive title, and fill in the big box with your tile related question or problem. Then click 'submit new thread' (bottom right) to post your message to the Tiling Forum.Where is the blue button to be found ,am I missing the obvious

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mcscaff in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer...
Replies
Views
Plasterers Forum <p>There’s a Plasterers Forum online that has been the main one for years now...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB