Discuss MDF staircase in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

You should not tile on Mdf, it is to like card board :lol:
if you were to overboard, you would have to screw threw the mdf into the stair frame as mdf does not hold screws well!

If i overboarded, it would be no less than 15mm (British standards) and imagine the strides people would have to be taking to get up ! :lol:

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well first i would want to know its stregh and build quailty and the i would try to talk the client in to single peices for treads and riser heres one i did 6 years ago DSC05513.jpg DSC05516.jpg DSC05517.jpg DSC05518.jpg DSC05519.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to MDF staircase in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB