UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Me Again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I think, if I can be honest, you're aiming a bit higher than your capabilities.

I'd avoid contacting such contractors until you have the experience and knowledge to tender for such contracts. And of course the skills when it comes to keeping them.

The more companies you contact now, while you sound so inexperienced, the less you'll be able to contact when you do gain the experience you need as they'll already have you on file as a no-go.

The advice above is good but I think you might have better success working with an existing tiling contractors as one of their tilers rather than bidding yourself. They'd then take care of all the things mentioned above and just let you get on with the tiling work.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Me Again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there, after a little help. Just installed a picture wall with tiles in my bathroom but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.