Discuss medium sized van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mortarforker

7230_1122955681984_1469862856_30286579_6773066_n.jpg Im selling this VAN..Want to purchase??:lol:

S

Stef

Do you work for Mike Holmes??? ha. thats the kind of van you see holmes on holmes driving.

I had an Astra van sportive but it was too small so i traded it in for a Nissan Primastar SWB that i feel now is too small so im on the hunt for a LWB renault trafic or LWB primastar, you cant fit an 8x4 sheet straight in the back of a SWB, it has to go at an angle.:mad2: A lot of shuffling tools around.

S

suave

Do you work for Mike Holmes??? ha. thats the kind of van you see holmes on holmes driving.

I had an Astra van sportive but it was too small so i traded it in for a Nissan Primastar SWB that i feel now is too small so im on the hunt for a LWB renault trafic or LWB primastar, you cant fit an 8x4 sheet straight in the back of a SWB, it has to go at an angle.:mad2: A lot of shuffling tools around.

think it might be john holmes he works for:lol::lol::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
I have a red Vauxhall Combo (ex post office) and every square inch of space is utilised, I'd love a Transit sized van but find them too bulky around town and parking round here is like everywhere is this country, a nightmare.

Combo's suffer qaulity issues and the parts are very expensive compared to other Vauxhalls eg clutch job £700 with flywheel, poor design means when the clutch goes it takes the flywheel with it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to medium sized van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
medium sized van
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.