UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Meeting TF members in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I love meeting the lads. :) Doesn't happen often but when it does it's really nice every time. Met a few down tile and stone show and a few more at your birthday bash phil as you know.

I was just chatting with Deano earlier about organising a night out down his way in brum soonish if anybody is up for it and localish. Stay in a B&B or something have go for a meal and some beers after.

T

tfs

I have come across a few local guys to me and find out they are actualy on the forums. Yes I agree its good to put a face to a name.

I didnt recognise the legendary 'DAVE' when I logged on a few weeks back with the new pic on his avatar thingy majig. lol

I can see a few guys on this forum that have been posting most days for the last 5 years or so. Its nice to see that some of you guys have had the opportunity to become friends. Without sounding too cheesy, I imagine Tilersforums has become a part of life for some of these guys.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have come across a few local guys to me and find out they are actualy on the forums. Yes I agree its good to put a face to a name.

I didnt recognise the legendary 'DAVE' when I logged on a few weeks back with the new pic on his avatar thingy majig. lol

I can see a few guys on this forum that have been posting most days for the last 5 years or so. Its nice to see that some of you guys have had the opportunity to become friends. Without sounding too cheesy, I imagine Tilersforums has become a part of life for some of these guys.

Ahh, happens quite a bit to be honest. We should have a "spotted" thread on the go again and post pictures of tilers vans we see out and about. You find out loads of them are on the forum.

I've got a photo somewhere with me quite merry hugging OzBoz who's Phil's mate. It was at Phil's party too. Got a few pictures of Phil singing. You can't hear is voice in the pictures but he rocks!! And his lads do!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Meeting TF members in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.