Discuss Megastone zomara biege tiles 60x30 wanted in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've moved the thread to the tile finding forum.

How long has the tiling been done? What sort of year at a guess? And where did they come from? (The retailer)

And do you have at least 1 available to look at the back of it? I assume they're ceramic there.

(I don't have any, I just know this info would help anybody looking for some / have some spare somewhere)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Megastone zomara biege tiles 60x30 wanted in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Help!!!! Only 5 needed!
Hi… I’m desperately looking for a few of these (I believe discontinued B&Q) tiles. I only need...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
    • Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB