Discuss Megga Trade evening .. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hi TF members , i am in the process of organising a megga trade evening for comps and tilers ...

If this is of interest and enough comps can be got together on the said evening then pm me..

Any comps reading this that would be interested in attending then also please pm me to state your interest ...

A list of comps attending will be added in due course..

Any tilers / comps that wish to attend , then there is a hotel ( premier inn) right next to the venue and a pub for drinks afterwards.

let's make this a good one..

Reply to Megga Trade evening .. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
P
Pro Tiler Tools submitted a new resource: Schluter-Systems Wetrooms Trade Evening 16:00 -...
Replies
Views
Pro Tiler Tools
P
C
hi all, my name is carl im a 42yr old married man living in the bolton area greater manchester...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
At last I got to meet a few well known tilers...well to me anyway. These are guys that have been...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB