UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Memory Loss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Was at the post office with a queue behind me paying somethink with the debit card and forgot my pin number, stood there in major panic thinking I'm to young for this, it took 5 minutes before I remembered it and apologized to the queue building up behind me:whatchutalkingabout.

I go out to the van for whatever and forget what I went out for in the first place, I will be 56 next month, this is a worrying situation...surly I'm not the only one:whatchutalkingabout.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Was at the post office with a queue behind me paying somethink with the debit card and forgot my pin number, stood there in major panic thinking I'm to young for this, it took 5 minutes before I remembered it and apologized to the queue building up behind me:whatchutalkingabout.

I go out to the van for whatever and forget what I went out for in the first place, I will be 56 next month, this is a worrying situation...surly I'm not the only one:whatchutalkingabout.

Im only 46 andit happens to me all the time. Has done for years. I can remember the smallest details from conversations or events from years ago but can sometimes it remember easy stuff that happened a few hours ago. Imam currently in a situation with m Facebook password which I changed yesterday and annot fr the life of me remember what I changed it to... Doh!!

I

Ian

My long term memory is brill but I've always struggled with short term. Can never remember if I've locked the house up so, turn the van round and go back (it's never once been unlocked!) can't remember customers names so, always write them down. Really annoys me as I can probably tell you the most pointless stuff from years ago just not more recent things! It'll only get worse for me if my mother is anything to go by!!!!

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Memory Loss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

As some of you know i am at the moment doing council (lmh) properties,our office recieved an...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
C
Hello Everyone! First off, let me thank everyone for all the wonderful knowledge and more...
Replies
Views
cyberk
C
I work from home, and where I lived before yesterday I was hindered business-wise with a mere...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
V
Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum so I apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.