Discuss Merry Christmas From Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

Just wanted to wish every one on Tilers Forums a Merry Christmas from Tile Giant. We hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas with their families :thumbsup:

I can't believe how quick time has gone. I have been a member here for 8 months and the time has flown by! I have met some great people and learnt a hell of a lot in mine time on here. I have been lucky enough to meet a couple people in person (GRR, Dan and Videoman :) ) and hopefully next year I'll get to meet a few more :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Merry Christmas From Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB