Discuss Merry Christmas! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Thought I had replied but maybe forgot to hit the post button! Bit of background guys, interested in some diy tiling but want to do as good a job as possible! I did a very basic diy tilling course at the local college and now want to tile my bathroom. Course was mainly just cutting n fitting tiles with basic setting out explained n bit of practice at grouting, we used tubbed adhesive and no real talk about surface prep etc. To be honest when I asked a lot of questions I was getting conflicting responses to things I have read on here, so I'm looking to get some good advice and will make a thread in the diy tiling section. Thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Merry Christmas! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB