Discuss Metro/bevelled edge tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Hello
A bit of advice if possible please.
I'm just about to have a go at tiling my bathroom using white ceramic metro style tiles.
The area I'll be tiling is the bath/shower surround tiling 2walls from the bath tub to the ceiling. I'll be using the metro tiles which are 200x100 cms and 6 mm thick and I will do it in the brick bond style.
When planning where to start should I try and make sure that where the end of the bath is where the tiles will stop should I make them all cuts so they have a nicer finish to fit the trim due the different thicknesses or does it not matter.
Also what thickness and type of trim would be best for this and a window I have to tile around.
i hope that all makes sense.
Thanks in advance

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Metro/bevelled edge tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to set out my tiles. I think I have a solution but...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB