UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Microflex or Superflex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

richardlee

Hello Guys.
I have finished tiling my bathroom with 100mm square travertine tiles (tumbled). I managed to go through a 10Kg bag of BAL Ivory Microflex on one wall! I need three more bags so was thinking of using Ivory Superflex instead, just to save a few quid. Will it colour match the Microflex and be suitable or should I stop being tight and go buy Microflex for the rest of the room?
Thanks for your advice.
Richard.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Microflex or Superflex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Afternoon all. Tiled the kitchen splash back at the weekend with a creamy coloured tile...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
S
I have just had my kitchen splashback wall & around the window tiled with chiaro tumbled...
Replies
Views
swanny944
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Trying to put right a shower that was badly tiled by someone else. There was a lip on the edge...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.