Discuss Mid Year Report ! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I've had a cracking year so far.
Plenty of work.....have to turn jobs away!!........one thing I never do is squeeze another job in......stick to my diary....life's to short to be stressed about work and working long hours and weekends .
I tend to over book work incase of any problems and if I have the odd Friday off then that's a bonus!! :)

H

hmtiling

I've had a cracking year so far.
Plenty of work.....have to turn jobs away!!........one thing I never do is squeeze another job in......stick to my diary....life's to short to be stressed about work and working long hours and weekends .
I tend to over book work incase of any problems and if I have the odd Friday off then that's a bonus!! :)
That's the way to do it. I'm taking note.

L

LM

Bussiness is booming for me too, having to turn down on a avarage several jobs a week. On long term commercial jobs I'm running into probs getting adequately skilled labour due to domestic rates rising and sucking the life out of available labour. Need to make time to chill out more though. After reading this thread I'm guilty of living to work instead of working to live I suppose.

I

Italy

Bussiness is booming for me too, having to turn down on a avarage several jobs a week. On long term commercial jobs I'm running into probs getting adequately skilled labour due to domestic rates rising and sucking the life out of available labour. Need to make time to chill out more though. After reading this thread I'm guilty of living to work instead of working to live I suppose.
how old are you?

Reply to Mid Year Report ! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond