Discuss Mikethetile's Birthday, too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

FB just informed me it's Mike's birthday, today, too!! :lol: If you check back on here every so often, Happy Birthday, Mike, be well :thumbsup:

HappyBday2.gif

M

mikethetile

thanks everyone

and thanks G for posting this and sending me a card, and yes your right I do need to stay in touch so I will be putting that right and making a contribution again

its a biggie for me as Im 50 today

Ive still got muscle damage to my heart and that wont change but the statins Im on are helping and Im slowly getting back to work

so a big thanks to everyone for remembering me

Reply to Mikethetile's Birthday, too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Mikethetile's Birthday, too!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.