UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Minimum depth for wet room drain? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steviewonder

Hello chaps, first time on here with what is hopefully a simple question!
I was considering fitting a wet room and decided to investigate further by lifting some of the floorboards, only to find there is a mere 75mm between the top of the floor joists and the ceiling below.

Have I got any chance of fitting a wet room waste in such a small place or should I give up the idea completely?

Thanks in advance :)

Stevie!

Good question and one we deal with regularly.

The tip from my expert tech team is...

"There is no reason why this enquirer should not have the perfect wetroom by using a pumped waste system which has a shallow waste which will fit within 75mm. This has a Trap Adaptor for Tiled Floors.

The pumped waste selected will depend on the capacity of the Shower Valve to be installed."

We can supply shower waste pumps which will cope with flow rates from 8 litres per minute up to 20 litres per minute. Please feel free to speak direct to the tech team on our wetroom technical advice line: 01460 258 682

Neil, from Impey

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Minimum depth for wet room drain? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi folks, I am having a downstairs small bathroom completely renovated. There will be a new...
Replies
Views
E
I have a friend that's building a wet room at the moment. He doesn't want to use a formed tray...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
Evening chaps.. Run a small company installing kitchens and bathrooms & have been asked to tile...
Replies
Views
V
Just been to a well respected bathroom place with a fairly well formed plan of how to do my...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.