Discuss Minimum Falls in floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Typically 1:80 So for 6meters (which is quite a big garage) a fall of 75mm would be appropriate. However bear in mind that the concret should typically be a minimum of 100mm and at the entrance to the garage the recomendation is to thicken he concret to 300mm although I know of few people who do that bit.

Cstiling

TF
Arms
Isle of man
Typically 1:80 So for 6meters (which is quite a big garage) a fall of 75mm would be appropriate. However bear in mind that the concret should typically be a minimum of 100mm and at the entrance to the garage the recomendation is to thicken he concret to 300mm although I know of few people who do that bit.
Thanks Ajax , yeh it's a big garage alright ( 100m) more of a bike showroom it's just the last 6 meters that are ment to fall ,where he's going to wash the bikes , cheers for the info have to check with the builder wether he can take it down and still have the 100mm depth

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Minimum Falls in floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB