Discuss Mission impossible??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Trudi.mc

I've got next to no work at be moment, and just turned down a job where I'd have to try to match in tiles... In a word YES! Mission impossible. Even if you manage to get the same tiles, which ive never managed as yet, it'll never be a great finish. The tiles and grout will never be the same shade of white as the existing tiles.

Thank you so much for the reply. Bad news for me, looks like I'll have to settle for a 'bodge-it' until I can afford a whole bathroom refurb :-( what a shame! Not sure the new shower was worth the ugly hole!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mission impossible??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Nara Grey
Desperately need 2 x Porcelanosa Nara Grey tiles which were damaged when replacing a shower...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB