Currently reading:
Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread

Hi
Quick word to save my account.
A few years ago I got scammed, guy said he'd fit a mistral condensing boiler and change the jets for it run run the french standard diesel house fuel.
Well I got the boiler off of him after a struggle, but he never did the job, he ran off with the rest of the cash, a few k.
I've had this boiler sitting in my shed for 6 years maybe, who wants it will have to come and collect it, if it's even worthwhile idk.
France lower Normandy.

Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.