Discuss Mitrewiz in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I'd better pull my finger out then.

I'm waiting for one of my mason customers to start back at work, I can then test our tools on a grinder, a dry flex and a wet flex all in one place. I need to know how it performs on all three so I can give basic advice with the tool when it goes out.

I've got a few sizes of guide washers to try, once we've got the the right size we can produce them within a week (well I say we - a small precision engineering firm laser cut them for us).

I'll then have about 20 available.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mitrewiz in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I havent been in the business of tiling long. With that being said as someone...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB